February 24, 2012
We are pleased to announce that Jon Huntsman -- distinguished diplomat, successful businessman and twice-elected Governor of Utah -- has selected Washington Speakers Bureau for exclusive representation.
A recognized bipartisan leader who served in the administrations of four U.S. presidents -- Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Barack Obama -- Huntsman was the U.S. Ambassador to Singapore and China. Between these appointments, he spent two landmark terms as Governor of Utah. Under Huntsman's leadership, Utah earned national accolades for debt management, ranked #1 in job creation and was named the best-managed state by the Pew Center, even in the midst of a national economic recession.
Huntsman provides audiences with unparalleled insights on today's most pressing national and global concerns:
- The Key Issues of the 2012 Elections
- Jobs and the U.S. and Global Economy
- China: Opportunities and Challenges
- Education Reform: Maximizing Equality and Opportunity
- Financial Regulatory Reform to Remain Competitive in the 21st Century
- Renewing America's Leadership in the World
For more information on Jon Huntsman, please visit: www.WashingtonSpeakers.com/JHuntsman.