May 16, 2012
We are pleased to announce that Ezra Klein—genius behind The Washington Post’s "Wonkblog"andPolicy Analyst/Contributor, MSNBC—has selected Washington Speakers Bureau for exclusive representation.
An emerging, journalistic force, Klein is revitalizing the American discussion on the relationship between politics and the economy and has received high acclaim:
- 2012 - GQ's "50 Most Powerful People in Washington" list
- 2012 - Esquire's "79 Things We Can All Agree On" list saying, "Klein gives economic columnists a good name"
- 2011 - TIME magazinenames Klein's "Wonkblog" one of the 25 best financial blogs
- 2011 - Society of American Business Editors and Writers - "Opinion Columnist of the Year"
- 2009 - The Economist names Klein one of the "Minds of the Moment"
With his razor-sharp wit and on-point commentary, Klein'spresentations masterfully weave today’s political and economic events with expert analysis of their impact on our fiscal health and the 2012 elections.
For more information on Ezra Klein, please visit: WashingtonSpeakers.com/EKlein.